- 1 All classes/series combined. Assets as at February 28, 2019.
- 2 The payment of distributions is not guaranteed and may fluctuate. If distributions paid by the fund are greater than the performance of the fund, then your original investment will shrink. Distributions should not be confused with a fund’s performance, rate of return, or yield. You may also receive return of capital distributions from a fund. Please consult with your tax advisor regarding the tax implications of receiving distributions. See the fund facts as well as the prospectus for more information on a fund’s distributions policy.
- 3 Distribution yield is calculated based on prior 12-month rolling average of paid distributions and using average month-end net asset value, per security. The distribution yield excludes any year-end capital gains distributions paid. Distribution yield should not be confused with a fund’s performance or rate of return.
- 4 The rate of return shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values or returns on investment.
- 5 Holdings are subject to change. They are not recommendations to buy or sell any security.
- 6 Investors with a minimum investment in Manulife mutual funds, Manulife Private Mutual Funds and Manulife Private Investment Pools ("Qualifying Investments") of $250,000, either in a single account or in the aggregate based on the total assets of a financial group, are entitled to receive a reduction in the management fees that apply to their Funds. Such reductions are paid in the form of a distribution to investors (first out of net income and net realized capital gains of the Fund and, thereafter, as a return of capital) and in the form of a rebate to Manulife Corporate Class investors. In both cases, the reductions are automatically reinvested in additional securities of the relevant series. The amount of the distribution or rebate, as applicable, is based on the aggregate amount invested in the Qualifying Investments and begins on the first dollar invested. A financial group includes all accounts belonging to a single investor, their spouse, their respective family members residing at the same address and corporate accounts for which the investor and other members of the financial group beneficially own more than 50% of the corporation’s voting equity. Rates that are listed do not include applicable (HST). A basis point (BPS) is a unit that is equal to 1/100th of 1 per cent.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the fund facts as well as the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. The rate of return shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values or returns on investment. Manulife Corporate Classes are managed by Manulife Investments, a division of Manulife Asset Management Limited. Manulife, Manulife Investments, the Block Design, the Four Cube Design and Strong Reliable Trustworthy Forward-thinking are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license.
Source for all data: Transmission Media, as at February 28, 2019.